21. Dec 2018
The OnGea Activity Admin App
The OnGea Activity Admin App facilitates the organisation of youth events; specifically of events where one or more organisations send participants to a host organisation, such as international youth exchanges.
Our network has been organising international exchanges since 2004. We found that there’s some repeating procedures that we wanted to simplify, while keeping them inline with current European data protection legislation. We developed the OnGea Activity Admin App to reach this aim.
The OnGea Activity Admin App allows organisations:
- To administer their own organisation information
- To add new partner organisations
- To create Projects, as frame for concrete activities; and to upload project logos and funding information.
- To create Activities with general information, with optional online sign-up forms, with places (venues) and schedules.
- To create Profiles for participants – or to make participants create their own profiles, by enabling online sign-up forms for external visitors.
- To create Mobilities (a Mobility is the participation of one person in one Activity) based on Participant Profiles – or to make participants create their own mobilities, by enabling online sign-up forms
- To export lists based on those Mobilities; such as participant signature lists, or a CSV list that can be imported right into the EU Mobility Tool for reporting Mobilities within Erasmus+ Key Action 1 funded projects.
The OnGea Activity Admin App feeds both the public OnGea Website Channel, and the OnGea Mobile App for participants, with data and images.